Accueil

Saint-Hubert 's abbey

place de l'Abbaye
6870 Saint-Hubert
Tél: 
+32(0)61 25 01 50



Description

These quarters were built in 1729 under the Abbot Célestin De Jongh. The intention was to surround the monastery with unequalled prestige and to offer board for the eminent guests of the abbots. Renovation works completed in 2003 returned the Palace to its initial look. At present, this building houses the State Archive Services and the Regional Cultural Affairs Diffusion Services.




Geographic situation