Accueil

Le petit et le grand patrimoine bâti

The Town Hall - Saint-Hubert

place du March, 1
6870 Saint-Hubert
Tél: 
+32(0)61 26 09 66



Description

The Town Hall was built between 1864 and 1873 according to the design of the architect Bouvrie. The front was made in freestone of Ecaussines. An impressive double flight of stairs, replacing the monumental steps, completes the building.




Geographic situation