Accueil

Le petit et le grand patrimoine bâti

Saint Gilles' church

rue St-Gilles, 56
6870 Saint-Hubert
Tél: 
+32(0)61 61 23 88
Fax: 
+32(0)61 61 10 85



Description

The Church of Saint-Gilles is one of the oldest Roman churches in Wallonia. Founded in 1604, it was Saint-Herblain parish church until 1809. It was surrounded by a churchyard, and some 18th and 19th century tombs can still be seen. In 1949, the old church was entirely restored.

11th and 16th centuries.




Geographic situation